Create Unique Flooring For Your Home
With Custom Hardwood Flooring by Enterprise Wood Products
The natural, warm appearance of hardwood flooring has made it a popular flooring material for over one hundred years proving both its durability and lasting beauty. Our custom hardwood flooring will add beauty, structural benefit, and value to your home. Enterprise Wood Products offers hardwood flooring in a variety of species including reclaimed wood options, oak, hickory, white ash and many others.
Call Us at 715-369-5700 or Email Us
We Ship Anywhere in the U.S. Personalized Service Guaranteed.
Why Our Custom Hardwood Flooring is the Best Choice For Your Home
- Customize an appearance for your home with ease. Rustic wood grades contain knots and the most color & character variation. Select wood grades have few knots and are more uniform in color & character. See our reclaimed wood flooring for distinctive antique character.
- Distressed hand-scraped wood flooring option gives a look of a floor that has seen many years of use. Unique texture, richness & character.
- 3/4” thickness provides solid rich beauty and feel of real wood. Stress relief grooves on the bottom keep the hardwood floor stable from dry winter and humid summer conditions.
- Hardwood flooring is available with straight or micro bevel edges.
- Widths of 3” - 8” are available as well as a mixture of random widths.
- Random flooring lengths of 16”-96” minimize waste.
- All our wood flooring is produced with a tongue and groove on all four sides which ensures easy installation and an accurate fit.
- All wood flooring is sanded to remove defects from previous operations and gives you the best possible finishing surface.
- Save time with our pre-finishing option. Receive hardwood flooring ready to install. We use the finest of coatings providing the most durable of finishes.
- No order is too small or too big. We pride our ability as a manufacturer to meet any need: large or small, stock or custom plank flooring.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood flooring helps keep your home allergen and dust free.
- Easy to maintain.
- Hardwood flooring is naturally warm and will not feel cold underfoot.
- Wood is very durable - a favorite flooring material for centuries.
- Thick wear surface allows for sanding and refinishing to original perfection.
- The natural beauty of hardwood flooring simply makes it more beautiful than any other flooring.
Hardwood flooring only gets better with age. Scrapes and marks add authenticity, and wood develops a rich patina with time. If needed, hardwood flooring can always be sanded and refinished to restore its original natural beauty. Reclaimed wood flooring features distinguishing authentic nail holes, markings, and patina that tell its life story.
NEW! Character Collection Scraped Wood Flooring
Our newest line of scraped wood flooring gives you an "Old World Appeal" that will attract the attention of every house guest. View Gallery
We take pride in offering personalized attention. It's easy to get a quote: Call us at 715-369-5700, fill out our Contact Form or visit our showroom at 3145 County Highway G in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Not from the Rhinelander, Wisconsin area? No problem. Let us quote you incredibly low shipping rates.
Available Wood Species: click to see samples
Hardwood Flooring Installation-Need Help?
Whether you just need a quote to get started or want a professional to install your wood floor, Enterprise Wood Products can help! We can supply you with a complete quote (including both product and installation), and/or coordinate a qualified installer. From quote to complete installation, we are your one stop shop to make your house the envy of the neighborhood.
Hardwood Flooring Resources
- Benefits of Wood as a Flooring Material
- Why hardwood flooring has been a popular flooring material for over 100 years.
- Breaking Myths of Hardwood Flooring
- Know fact from the fiction so you can decide if hardwood flooring is the right application for your home or office.
- GO GREEN! How and Why You Should Be Eco-Friendly When Building a New Home
- What going “green” really means when it comes to building a new home or commercial space.
- Hardwood Flooring - A Great Choice
- Testimonial: The top reasons I recommend hardwood flooring.
- Hardwood Flooring: What Wood Species Would Look Best in Your Home?
- Factors to consider when you choose hardwood flooring for your home. A closer look at wood species and board width.
- How to Clean Wood Floors
- Learn how to properly clean wood floors. Maintenance of hardwood flooring is easy & will be one of the features you'll love about hardwood flooring.
- Character Collection Scraped Wood Flooring
- Unique scraped wood flooring gives an authentic rustic look.
- Pros and Cons of Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood floors are one of the amenities that home buyers often look for when buying a house.
- Wood Flooring: Narrowing the Gaps
- Gaps in wood flooring is a common issue. Find out why gaps form in wood floors and what you can do about these gaps.
We Ship Anywhere in the US
Not from the Rhinelander, WI area? No problem. Let us quote you incredibly low shipping rates.
Like Us On Facebook
For all the latest news and updates, connect with us on Facebook.